This few days there aren't any fresh songs... for English songs, Chinese songs and korean songs. so I have towards the end I search Indonesian songs.. WAHLIAO ! damn nice... I think until the extend better than Chinese songs.. for recent songs.. For Jay Chou songs are nice hehe! but then so hard to find good Chinese songs.. I search Indonesian songs definitely not available in Malaysia.. because is latest lol in Indonesia...
Top 5 songs (Indonesian )
1. Drive- Akulah dia
2. Ada band- pemujamu
3. Utopia - Mencintaimu sampai mati
4. Afgan- Terima Kasih Cinta
5. Wali Band- Baik-baik sayang ( sorry my dear BFF, I put this last but is your top list)
I know you are currently a big fan of this band(Wali band) because is your genre and I am impressed you are Hollywood hardcore fan who knows how to pick other songs other than English , thanks ya! And you are the one who don't make me feel weird because I feel like the only Chinese who likes Indon pop, hehe! But somehow we are always ngam for English songs is the genre Lol! Mine kind is rock pop and yours is very sentimental and slow song. And you are the first one who know who is MIKA ! Definitely 100% Hollywood fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment