I think is a good thing I get to study Law. Although is difficult, I get to see other perspective of life!
Now I think that form 6 is nothing, but form 6 has given me lots of fun and memories and also something practical! Maybe not the level of knowledge is still on the surface! Public Law is the BEST because , they look in every aspect and is worldwide (Ps: Pengajian am is more of Malaysia)
Law is sure difficult I think I really need to give up on piano. Since today onwards my class has increase from 10.00 a.m.-5.30p.m. for Monday. Tutorial for this month is from 10.00 a.m-1.15 p.m. And next month for tutorial the hours will be increase up to two hours for ONE SUBJECT! ( I have four subjects) I guess I really need to give me so many stuff! Because is crazy . The problem is I need more time to do my recap for my 2 chapters ( crazy one chapter one week!), I can understand, the problem would be trying to grasp more understanding and also referring to other cases.
I think I would be doing ACCA rather than LLB is Damn difficult! Definitely have to pray for me, this course requires so many commitment! I think the standard is just so difficult . The Legal terms?? Phew! Nuts!!! I need to refer almost every word for a dictionary!
No comments:
Post a Comment