Friday, 17 December 2010

My resolution starts now!!!!!!!!

Hmm talking about resolution actually I kind of written nothing in church for last month.

1. Eat healthily at the same time lose some weight ( temptation is just too strong)
2. Be more discipline
3. Be a bit gentle(too tomboyish) and smile more and cheerful ( maybe better after taking off braces )
4. Don't think too much.
5. Want to be prettier ( difficult lah weh)
6. Keep holding on what are the good things I've learned
7. Be a good example at home so that Mama and Papa will come to know Christ (back from Aussie in January)
8. Hope I can bring someone to church (although I'm not in youth but I've someone in my mind)
9. Take good care of my parents (especially dad , keep eating chocolates going to be fat already although now lose 3 KG and eat outside food)
10. GET A BOYFRIEND TO PLEASE MY GRANDMOTHER!!!!! ( haha got ya!!! Of Course not!! make sure that My grandmother accept Lord Jesus Christ, although she heard the gospel many many times but pray that she'll accept him as her personal saviour)- Hot CASE*
11. Prove it to Jenny Higson I can do better!!! Bleh!!!! ( she keep bugging me when am I going to get a BF but I really thank her for opening the door at home for me to cook and showing her I be good in my studies)

No comments:

Post a Comment