Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Journey to Camp... and Back from Camp

This feeling is that what I had experience it within this few days. Anyway about the camp I had great time. Especially when they and especially the younger ones ask me "How old are you?" Then I ask them make a guess. Wah Liao? !4??? then I said no. and then they said 16? 17? 18? I say no. Then I told them 20. Is always great to be the oldest member in the camp usually those who are 18 years and above are camp personnel or a leader. hehe! Anyway, I enjoy very much. Everything the games the programme. Actually when someone ask me, you so "old" still want to go for that camp? Then I say yeah I go to camp just to learn. Yeah and Hannah Hing keep asking " You know who is the speaker for the camp? and she laugh hahaha!". Then she told me it was Mr Lian Mung Yee. I was quite scared a first but I just don't care, I just go. Anyway when I found out the theme was Philippians and Uncle Mung Yee is speaking on the book of Philippians and is the same as Thursday bible study lol! But actually I had a great time and this time he explain until good and also he wrote down on the white board and it was very very clear! and different examples comparing to Thursday bible study. I think the seniors enjoy his talk. Yeah talking about Sunday the breaking of bread! Is very brethren and Uncle Mung Yee conduct most of it overall ( including passing the bread and wine and you get to see him do that in church and offering bag) and the boys who are the helper also stood up and share a bit. And Yeah Shueh Yi came back from Australia and she the game master for camp. Nice to see her!!!!!

One of the games is dodge ball !!! but this dodge ball rule is same as Dodge Captain Ball in church, I seriously play like a mad woman because I know that I won't get a chance to play in youth and also other crazy games . The names of groups for the camp Group Luke (my group), Group Silas, Group Timothy and Group Paul sounds familiar yeah? who is my guardian angel? Actually I'm so glad and she's from my church and 2 more times she'll be in youth , well I'll still see her on Sunday but not so much on Saturday Youth Programme. Definitely the midnight feast I cried but this cry is the joy of The Lord. Yeah when I see Angela and some of them wearing the R.I.U.T T-shirt,It reminded me of College CF I miss College CF so much!!! But Overall it was a good camp and I guess so many campers have learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment