Thursday, 23 December 2010

Tragedy became a blessing.......


First of all I dunno how to describe this kinda of feeling. Yesterday My grandmother fell off from her bed and Thank God that She's alive and furthermore when she fell off, her head was resting on her pillow and My dad had a hard time to carry her up and also I was having a fever and flu ( today I'm slight better) then Aunty Alice Tay showed up and she brought the "Tong Yuen" because is a festival ( "Go Tong" I just dunno how to spell it out) and she added Hak Chi Ma in the Tong Yuen. Then at night there were two other visitors one is Aunty "Ah Toh" and Uncle "Ah Fatt", Ah Toh brought her specialty "Hainanese Chicken Rice" and also a piece of prawn in a Tupperware and dad actually help me out with the cooking, steamed fish and also baby bak choy with garlic and rice. Then later Aunty Alice Phang came over and visited my grandmother. Plus My mum came home early (about 3 pm from hospital) because she was complaining my heart aches and she's going to die soon. But Anyway she's still alive.I pray to you God that she's ll open up her heart to you Lord Jesus and clear her doubts Lord Jesus. Amen. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Happy Christmas Eve to Everyone!!!!!! and God Bless!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment