Friday, 24 December 2010

What a memorable Christmas Eve Day!

First of all is not easy yeah. I'm now having flu and sick and no one cares for me. Okay this friend of mine confirm with me two days ago like saying meeting up at 1-2pm. And he just called twenty minutes ago saying "I'm so sorry , I'm not free ,we'll meet up at for the Christmas reunion on the 26th of December 2010 at Immanuel's house in the afternoon.I'm guessing that everyone is not free tomorrow since is Christmas and Petra is not the only that is having event's even other churches as well.Furthermore my dad is not at home and he went out for his Mahjong Game and just leave me at home. Still Sniffing a lot.Anyway is weird though. I might feel that currently people in this world doesn't care for me even if I'm dead.But I feel so alive is because I know God is there for me. He helped me to finish up wrapping up all the Christmas presents. Anyway I've even finished wrapping up my friends presents(including family member's except for food) before I was sick.I won't know what is going to happen next for this evening most probably I won't be able to go back to church for countdown. I'll go over to Francis'(Pei Pei) house and celebrating Christmas Eve since we were invited and the carolers will be coming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment