Sunday, 26 December 2010

Next year...

Well If my grandmother doesn't want to accept Christ what else can I do? I can't do anything well by the way she's breathless. It must be hard on my parents and my grandmother is hallucinating because of the medication. There is another issue,My education fees. Alright, in order to prove that I'm not a bloodsucker, I need to start getting a part time job just to clear my family name and pay back my uncle is RM 15 000+, so that my cousin won't bug me and scold me! need to plan to save money and also pray for me so that I can pay back all of it and is just for first year.
These are some of the ways in order to save money.

i) Stop my piano lesson after grade 7

ii) Preparing a Budget book ( On how much I should spend a day)

iii) Offering to God ( usually I'll give more than 10%) - now I have to say sorry God because I'll be giving you ngam-ngam 10% every week

iv) Be more discipline so that I can balance between College, Church and also My future part time job

v) Once get my pay need to put into my bank account

vi) I'll attend only two camps next year ( Family Camp and Girl's christian camp ( st Mary))

vii) Not planning to buy new clothes or new mobile phones

PS : Please don't tell my parents about this issue!! Because they don't know about this blog of mine and also I don't want to burden them.

No comments:

Post a Comment