Sunday, 29 May 2011

So far is alright

Anyway family financial crisis is over I guess since we almost do everything we can to save money and all that well for Astro packages yeah still keeping it so no change or anything. I guess is okay now and not too bad for family situation. After Grandma's death and dealing with money and all those stuff and now since is middle of the year. I would say that is clearly Fine! Oh Well! Everything is good for now but too bad I'll still have assignments and also mock exams so that's it I'm doom and furthermore this Thursday I'll be going for Camp Transformation. And So that's my life back to normal and Do forgive me if I had raise sensitive issues and all that stuff. I kinda hate my life though.And also I won't be shutting down this blog. Maybe I'll just update about two months once or once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment