Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Camp Transformation 2011

There is just so many things that I've learn after Youth camp! Yeah actually feel left out because I have no group since I'm already in Petra AMP helping out in Kitchen and Throwing Rubbish but doing it for God at all cost.Furthermore, this years camp I guess we really pampered them very well! while they were playing games we became waitress or waiter for them and I guess is so easily distracted especially during the Gala Night event (Last night), because we need to prepare meals for ALL THE CAMPERS.




The night before, Mega PAW (Praise And Worship) a very concert manner. While everyone was singing and so high and also rejoicing , I was standing at the pillar crying so badly and singing at the same time. Don't ask me why. Yeah singing while they were singing and having fun running around circles like as usual, but I was crying infront of them and is first time I guess.




What that captured me the most is the conversation I had with Steven Yam. When he said that actually "Law is Above God".This is because God is the one who gives law and Yet Jesus came to fulfill the law and he didn't come to abolish the Law. Jesus did it by dying on the cross for our sins and there is grace that shatters upon us. I guess that is what so unique about Christianity is that we have Grace. Grace means giving us what we don't deserve .The relationship between men and God was broken is because of sin and is all because of Adam and Eve sin by eating the fruit of knowledge and evil. Jesus is the only one who can restore our relationship and until today the Jews are still waiting for Messiah. If it wasn't for Jesus I guess we will still be living under the law .


It is truly amazing even God himself submit to the law where as we humans don't submit to the Law that he has provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment