Saturday, 11 June 2011

I know I might have gone over the borderline

Today went for a movie with Hannah we watch Super 8. The movie is alright but I feel that it doesn't make sense. Life has to move on just like what she said. Frankly speaking actually today's conversation reflected my character as well. I was wondering am I a good Christian? And how do we define as good Christians? I know some have commented that someone who doesn't have good manners means they are not a good Christians? Sometimes I wonder if there is a distinction between good Christians and bad Christians? If I evaluate myself I would have been under a bad Christians but proper way of saying it is that I'm not setting a good example? .For me there is no such thing as good and bad Christians because all of sin. But remember that don't entirely blame our sinful nature because we have Holy Spirit to guide us and most of the time we deprived the Holy Spirit.


Youth for this generations just has no proper manners. Example how A-level students in my college, when class is not finish they just barge in!! and when we haven't pack our stuff they just think about getting a good seat in college.My generation is about using vulgar words and also misbehaving.I admit that one of my close friends use vulgar words whenever they are pissed off but at least they know how to say please and thank you and furthermore they are non-Christians but that doesn't mean that ALL Christians should say please and thank you. I'm not generalizing any specific group or even anyone even me myself I haven't been a good girl , whether Christians or non-Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment