Thursday, 23 June 2011

Woah!! Double coincidences!

Guess what happen today? Yeah went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng just now First thing As My dad dropped me in front of the entrance near Secret Recipe and Wong Kok, Wah Liao saw who you know? Chris and Siew Nee !! Then Chris the shocked face then I said " OH DATING (in cantonese)!" Then as they walk away they were smiling . After that, Wah Liao At main entrance Wong Kok, First person I notice Foo Sin Huey and then Ooi Tiong Shen and Mun Teng (biasa lah couple mah!) and then Sin Huey ask me " Kah Chun invites you? " Then I said " No Lah!" In my heart I said that is certainly and 100% IMPOSSible if he invites me. But Before that I ask them " How come you guyz are here?". Then Ooi Tiong Shen said " That is because we know you are here , that's why we are here". Then I replied to Sin Huey " Or usually ho, I hang out with my friends here Every Wednesday!".Then saw Kah Chun. Then I went upstairs So Packed MAN!! The usual place Me, David and Chuah sit is occupied so as the WHOLE stretch .Then I sat downstairs for a while texting David and call Chuah that time is difficult to get a place about 6pm + . Chuah said find a place that has plugs then I sat downstairs for a while then I was walking up and down and I guess Sin Huey and others who were there watching me walking up and down. While I was still at upstairs peeping downstairs I saw Kayson, Connie and Irene Hor .

Until there's a spot Upstairs with plug sitting way BEHIND!!! Then while texting David and confirm that going to sit upstairs, Saw Yow Looi and Jia Xhen coming from the entrance (Fitness First) and it was visible and Yow Looi and Jia Xhen ask me where are others then I said " Downstairs and I told them I had an appointment with my friends" they must be wondering why a girl like me sitting alone way behind corner there". Not too long later about 10 minutes later David came up.Then we chat for a while after that I just say I want to go washroom. then I went downstairs just peep Wah Liao that whole stretch FULL Of Petras man! Yeah Saw Ee May, Jason and many more that I can't identify. Yeah While I was walking back to upstairs , OTS was looking me ? Yeah I guess they must be thinking I'm all alone. Then me and David call Chuah asking him were he is and he said " Bukit Belimbing".I guess when Chuah arrive they were gone, That's what I assume? And thought of wanted to go for second round Yum Cha with Adrian and Stephanie and I guess they were busy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment