Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Oh No!!!! What should I do? Time is catching up!!!!!
Oh no!!!!!!! I am seriously freaking out man!!!! There is a fear of failure !!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!! Seriously totally freak out!!!!!! You see! The thing is that I am so scared of failing and I don't even know what to do? I seriously can't afford to fail for intermediate!!!! Is so tough since they have change the regulations !!! If I fail three papers for the first time then the first resit for the three papers I had fail is my final attempt!! This has totally freak me out!!!! since yesterday because I seriously have no idea about it until Abi told me about it! Oh Gosh!!!
Which means I really have to study for as long as possible argh!!!! I am so dead!!!! and no fooling around!! Really need to commit to God in everything I do!!! I seriously hope I can pass all four subjects!! The only way is through God !!!! And discipline! The two days off I am guessing I need to start writing as many essays as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment