Thursday, 29 March 2012

Healthy Fast Food???

Nothing much that really occurs to me especially when I am a healthy food freak and being meticulous and cautious about what I eat when I am hanging out with my friends and as well as the price!!

Starbucks
I am a fan of as most of friend know. For the reason being that I like the quiet environment and a good place to study and having my meals there. Usually I can hang out the whole day and what do I eat?

English muffin Bagel or Chicken Toastie + tea/ cafe Americano - I usually order for Breakfast with which is RM 11.15(Tea) or RM10.05 (Coffee). And is because I have my Starbucks card and is only RM4.50 (without Starbucks card is RM 5.00) instead of RM 6.90 for English Muffin and RM 6.50 for Chicken Toasties. By bringing my tumbler, my freshly brewed tea is only RM 6.00( N/P RM 8.00) for tall size freshly brewed tea and RM5.00 for Cafe Americano (N/P RM7.00) plus water is refillable.

Then sometimes I will order Ozzie Sausage Roll which cost about RM 5.85 for my second meal.
All the prices I have mention above is inclusive of government text.

Subway
Of course!!! This is my second option by far. Oh well Usually when it comes to lunch near my college I will just order the 6-inch RM 7.50 nett, their daily specials especially Teriyaki Chicken on Sundays (not every Sundays). And usually I will say no cheese, no sauce because the Teriyaki chicken itself has the sauce and I don't need extra mayonnaise or mustard or whatsoever. When it comes to selection of vegies I would choose Lettuce and Olive oils and Tomatoes. Olive oils are the far best healthy option and is very rare to get it in fast food restaurants.


When it comes to breakfast I think is at a good price free coffee or tea + Sandwiches RM 6.30. I haven't try them soon!! Thanks to one girl I don't even know what is her name I see her in Starbucks almost and we just have a rough chat when it comes to food and prices!! hehe!

McDonald
There is nothing good comes from McDonalds except that usually when I hang out with my friends I will order A cup of tea (Boh tea)RM 2..85 and also a Sundae Cone RM1.00 adding up cost about RM 4.15 ( their round up charges extra for some reason), that's how they lure you when it comes to lunch and dinner and they make Huge profit. Kinda of felt cheated at one time just order a cup of tea and it cost RM3.15 inclusive of Government Tax.

Sometimes I will order their Porridge small portion RM3.50 and I will usually tell them bird eyed chillies and the oil in the porridge I would have get rid of them, although is not in a huge amount.

PappaRich Restaurant

Their Breakfast is alright basically, I have tried their Porridge + Cham can't remember how much but is reasonable is also about RM 6.00+. But usually I will tell them cham without sugar.

If you do notice whatever I eat is usually quite healthy and not all the foods above are healthy because sometimes you are not sure what kind of oil they use 90% are likely saturated fats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment