Felt super strange, is like I'm so relax and also that I didn't freak out or anything like that.. But for all I know that I had already assumed that I won't make for my intermediate exams and proceed to part 1 because I have been studying regularly and I seriously had no idea what I had learn for this pass revision and also that whenever I hand in my assignments Criminal was terrifying until the extend of getting 6/25 by answering one question. So as Contract 9/25. I had no idea what to do and improve them as already mention by most of our lecturers don't write irrelevant things and just directly answer the question and hated contract and criminal because is highly technical in nature and you can't deny that. Even the slightest means of word like "forgotten" or "unaware" was commented by my lecturer based on past year questions that I have done. I am super worried but felt super relax at the same time it felt kind of weird. I should be panicked by now but somehow I am still happily hangout with friends and watching movies and watching some real life series in Youtube like "My Strange Addictions", "Supersize vs Superskinny" and also "My Crazy Obsession". Is weird though and yesterday Easter was great! And Thank God that the afternoon class was canceled and at least I was able to attend the full Easter Service and definitely it was a meaningful moment to remember Christ. For a person like me find time to worship God is difficult especial on Sundays usually it was after Class then rush to church and worship God!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment