Friday, 15 June 2012

Encouragement

There has been so many things that has happened at one go within these few days and is so sudden! 
I really really Thank God for the things that has happened. These few day I really spend time with God and also spend time sharing the things me and my had dad. I am really worried about my dad spiritual life until Yesterday he told ' I have read your book on The prodigal son and that is just more than the lost son but is about elder brother and younger brother'. My heart really jumped up! Usually I hate anyone in my house to touch my things and my dad told me he read The Prodigal God by Tim Keller I am so happy and really Thank God for that, since he has been reading it half way then I encourage him to continue on reading because is so meaningful and it talks about fear and love and about hope too.

And then in the evening yesterday I cried down again because of  I saw one of the card it was a giant birthday Card which was signed by Safwat before STPM and he wrote ' Happy Birthday Esther. Good Luck for STPM -Safwat-' with his signature but inside my birthday it says this " What joy it brings to see God's hand at work in your life to see you grow under this care". These are the words inside the card which made me cry and the front cover of my giant glitter card says this " God, grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference. This Giant card inside has CD itself and also then I tried to find the CD which is a minus one guitar song of the gospel was played by William Kok, with all those beautiful classic hymns together with Christmas songs. Then I realized that I seriously have no right to question God about life and death because he did used Safwat to touch the hearts of many people, then I remember that at one time he show me their children version with a Big Fish infront and then I told him " Yes I know is about Jonah '' Yunus'' and then we continue talk on about Ninevah and stuff.Although that book belongs to Adirah. There is a deeper message and definitely is from God.

Then last night while My Aunt keep talking about Money and Life she thinks that having Money and riches is everything that I realized that is not the true and then we keep on talking until one point of time " Then she said this ' This is what Jesus said right (in Cantonese)'. Then I answered " Yes". You can have as much money and as much riches on this earth and the things you wanted but it will never satisfied your heart until you really value the people around you which is the utmost important.

I skipped Thursday Bible study because I have decided to meet David and Chuah and it was a coincidence when because in the morning David saw me at  Sushi Zanmai Restaurant and he was sitting right behind my dad with his friend. Yeah we met up at Wong Kok before Chuah arrived we chat about those days back in Cochrane and how at times we skipped class just to attend CF and then we about EM ' Evangelistic Meeting' that they always have every year at All Saint's Church and I was telling him how Helawati wanted to clamp CF and that I told him the last time I went back was about two years ago for their EM and that Puan Cheah was asking for Him and also Chuah. 

Then when Chuah arrived (late) because of his car key was inside his car and was locked and call his dad and fix it. Then Chuah realized that life is short and really short especially for Safwat as lived for only 22 years and then we continue on chatting and chat and realized that each of us has mature in some ways and that it never came across my mind that Chuah was commenting on the Rally by FGA Cheras which they had in Bukit Jalil  the miracles of healing where by a person was blind and able to see again. I just answered ' Oh I see'. Yeah then I also mention that I'm not going to think about having a 'relationship' on boyfriend and girlfriend thingy anymore and decided to become friends with everyone and I told them about J saying to them that ' I will never ever think about Chan Kar Sing again, No more and completely erase him with that crush thought and saying that oh well I'll just be his normal friend and nothing more' and definitely it would be a challenge for me to go back and see all my brother and sister in Christ although I didn't join them for Thursday bible study' and in my heart definitely looking forward to go back on Sunday. Anyway this yumcha session was great we talk about all kinds of things and joke and to our surprise we saw our junior which are Debbie and Kenyung and then David told me that both of them are studying  law LLB (UOL)  in ATC  and that Debbie is now in inter March 2012 class and there were sitting down there and we were sitting above. Oh well yeah Chuah still has that small prejudice towards Kenyung  because of those times back in Cochranean  that in that Restaurant there are similarities within 5 of us and that we are law students although we sat separately but  4/5 are from ATC. Yeah we didn't hang really really late like we used to and that our yumcha session is always until 1 am. and we went home early about 10 pm. We also have decided to go for  Karaoke Session next week and also having One day trip to Malacca the week after next and I did told them I wanted to go one place for memory lane sake which I haven't told them I really hope during that One day trip to Malacca I could really visit the place and asked about the condition of the placed and also that placed is a closed area (complicated) just to clear the doubt in my heart.

What I do realized from this episode is that there is so much more to learn in this live, some may think that I am still living in the past and that Money cannot buy relationship, Money cannot buy time, Money cannot buy life and also Money can never be compared to God's great love for us and that I am not against those who are rich  and they can serve God at the same time because I do believe God is still working in their lives and have purpose for them. Although the bible literally says that ' You cannot serve both God and money'. 

And I did asked my dad what do you think about me these few days and he said that 'I'm matured'.
And I do have to say  that I am selfish, materialistic and think about myself not taking into other people's account or opinion and that I am almost right in everything and LASTLY, I can never trust myself and also realized that how terrible SIN . Although I am not perfect but I do believe I am still in the evolving process and that I want to become like Christ and the path is not easy. The most important thing is to encourage one another.  

The question is how is God working in your life?

 And also PS: Hannah so sorry if I have changed my mind last minute and cause problem towards you for the trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment