Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Something Happened....

Last night in the middle of night something really struck me! 

The whole day I was reading the bible flipping here are there and then read proverbs and that there was so much meaning and read out loud to mum while she was preparing her presentation (Please pray for her presentation she look so stressed) is her first time presenting it to so many people at Sheraton Hotel and this is an International Congress  and my mum will be presenting it to international speakers entitled "Wound Healing with Passion". 

Lol! But my main point is not about my mum. While I was reading in the afternoon! I read 1st King it was interesting though yeah read for about a few chapters and then Benaiah Son of Jehoida came up! it was interesting though but at that point it didn't struck me so much  looking back things at Pyp.

I started to broke down and cry while I was reading in the middle of the book for the Case for Christ by Lee Strobel. I realized that why I cried is because of One thing the sketch that was done Once upon a time ago on the raja-raja and One of the Baju Melayu it was Safwat who lend it to me willingly and that Baju Melayu was Blue in Colour and was chosen to be the costume for King which was wore by Yoke Bin and not just Safwat alone even Muhamad and Afiq and Aisyah too did help me out to cari the costume.Then I realized how precious those moment was to me and I really really Thank God for sending such a caring friend like Safwat to help out in  the sketch.Until now I can never ever forget those moments I have with Safwat of course I did share this to one of  sister in Christ. When last week the moment I heard Safwat has passed away I completely can't recall almost anything except for creating the school magazine background and also the jamuan we had before exam he asked me whether can he have  the Smith Chips ( from Australia) since nobody wanted this and it is suitable for vegetarian. And the thing is that I did share the gospel with Safwat but he just listen and take it as an opinion.

Last week on Saturday something terrible happened and I am so sorry if I have stumbled anyone in that any manner because I simply just went out of control  I am truly and sincerely sorry for what I have done. Of course, I really Thank God for sending him telling me off! it was because of that Not only I realized how wrong I was and that bad my attitudes was. Oh Well! Truth hurts! This incident has given me a chance to review my own attitude and that I realized that I cannot trust on myself because even I cannot completely understand myself. And also those time whereby I  喊打喊杀  moment is worth it and I didn't eat for two days except for drinking water and also the small amount of curry puff at church on Sunday and having a hard time eating even the next day.

Oh well! On Monday I went for briefing and had  fellowship with Aunty Wong and to my surprise my mum said Aunty Wong will be bringing me to a bookshop at a Methodist church and I didn't know they even had a bookstore there and she wanted to find some Chinese materials to another old Aunty who is 80 years illiterate and only able to understand Mandarin to my surprise it was an eye opener I have never seen a Christian Bookstore full of Chinese materials but there are some English material, those are likely only about 5-10%. I was also encourage by the things she had told me and also to my surprise I told her and Aunty Kumari there is one huge bookstore which is Canaan Land around pudu ulu area near PGRM. Yeah Aunty Wong thought since it was so near she would like to go there but of course and that time she send me home it was quite late because she had another appointment yeah we didn't manage to go Canaan land Bookstore at D'Alamanda.And Thank God we didn't go there because they close on Monday!

Of course I have been encourage by many of my brother and sister. One of the things I learn is that no matter where we are or who were are it is so important to build up one another as Christian. And of course no matter how 'terrible'  that person is they are still our brother and sister in Christ and knowing that we will be together in heaven someday.     

   

No comments:

Post a Comment