I really thank God for a successful injury! And I really thank God for having great friends and family who has been visiting me and concern for me. I also always wonder this is a really small world while I was in hospital! Oh well! And this in not the end of everything but just the beginning of everything! And Yeah Congratulations to Navini and Elysse Diong for being the top scorers in Malaysia under University of London Programme. My greatest moment of feat would my results I don't even dare to have a look at them and I know there is something terrible that will happened. Trying to stay clam and steady! Just aiming for pass! and for all subjects! Hopefully I can scrape through for my Part 2. Give thanks to God for the life he has given to me. And Hopefully I won't be having troubles after taking out the 20 centimeter of my redundant sigmoid colon and not being of suspect having IBS-C. If you know what it means!:)
Have a nice day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment