Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Tomorrow is the day!!!!
When it comes to exam results what was in your mind in the first place? The answer is whether am I going to pass or fail? Oops! Tomorrow would be the day! I have experience failure in school exams but Not the major ones like UPSR, PMR, SPM and also STPM!!! And also including My driving test! All pass once and for all! And Definitely I really thank God for all the exams results that I have throughout my life until now. No one knows what will happen tomorrow! Only God knows and it is really important to put full trust in The Lord! I also know what is the problem me. The problem with me is because of procrastination I study almost everything last minute! Even for my LLB exam I have started studying 3 months before my exam! And I'll never know what happen me especially. And definitely be prepared for failing all subjects. It was like 20 times worse than STPM as we need to complete the syllabus within 8 months and our performance is based within 3 hours for one paper!!! I am quite heart sickening though! And I never consider myself as a smart or hardworking student!
No comments:
Post a Comment